CAG to Provide Clinical and Strategic Guidance
Solana Beach, CA — August 15, 2012 – OneHealth™ Soluctions Inc., formerly OneRecovery, Inc., a leader in online peer support communities and behavioral change programs that allow participants to connect, share, and thrive to improve health outcomes and well being, has announced the formation of a clinical advisory group.
The clinical advisory group is comprised of leading medical directors, senior research scientists and clinical executives from prestigious institutions throughout the country. The CAG will provide continued expertise to OneHealth throughout the year to support the clinical validation of product and program initiatives and development and implementation of evidence-based clinical tools.
“Our advisory group’s unique insight and extensive experience will contribute significantly to the clinical advancement of OneHealth’s Social Solutioning® platform,” said Dr. Laura Clapper, chief medical officer, OneHealth Solutions, Inc. “The work of the advisory group is vital as we continue our mission of developing peer-supported tools and communities for the self-management of chronic behavioral and medical conditions.”
The CAG includes the following members:
- Elaine Ferguson, MD, Senior Area Medical Director, U.S. Postal Service, Great Lakes Region; Former Lecturer, Professor of Holistic Medicine, DePaul University, Chicago, IL
- Michael Golinkoff, PhD, MBA, Head Clinical Officer, Clinical Specialty Operations, Aetna, Inc. Philadelphia, PA
- David Hubbard, MD, Founder MyoPoint; previously head of Sharp Pain Program, San Diego, CA
- Dodi Kelleher, DMH, Health, Wellness & Value Based Benefit Design Consultant, San Francisco, CA
- John McKellar, PhD, Clinical Psychologist/Researcher, Department of Veteran Affairs, Palo Alto, CA
- Athena Philis-Tsimikas, MD, Corporate Vice President, Scripps Whittier Diabetes Institute; Expert Peer-Led Diabetes Education; Founding Medical Director, Project Dulce, San Diego, CA
- Mel Pohl, MD, Medical Director, Central Recovery, Las Vegas, NV
About OneHealth Solutions, Inc.
OneHealth develops social networking solutions and behavioral change programs that drive member engagement to improve health outcomes and reduce the cost of care. Our web and mobile-based Social Solutioning® program influences positive behavior to improve health and deliver measurable value through a patented combination of social-networking technology, evidence-based clinical principals and engaging game mechanics. For additional information visit www.onehealth.com.
OneHealth Soluctions, Inc.
Chief Marketing Officer
Myla Wagner Public Relations