Program Includes New Communities for Additional Behavioral Conditions
Solana Beach, CA — January 31, 2012 – OneRecovery™, Inc., a leader in online social networking, peer support communities and behavioral modification programs, today announced the availability of new enhancements to its online behavioral change program.
OneRecovery provides a private, secure, online and mobile platform where invited members support each other and are motivated to change behavior using a patent -pending program integrating clinical principles, social technology and game mechanics to improve health outcomes. OneRecovery’s Social Solutioning® principles combine professional and social accountability to attain meaningful behavioral change.
Targeting the evolving needs of health plans, treatment centers, and large employers to engage and motivate members with a variety of health conditions, key program enhancements include:
• Support for many new behavioral conditions including depression, anxiety, eating disorders, gambling, smoking cessation and obesity in addition to more addiction-related disorders
• New support for moderation management and harm reduction
• Risk-based, real-time support both at the web site and on mobile devices
• Community-based structure treats members holistically as they leverage their social health graph across communities that are most helpful to their personal goals and recovery
• Updated graphical user-interface and user experience
• Improved support for family recovery
• Enhanced privacy control matrix
“One of the biggest determinants of health is personal behavior, which can be largely influenced by peer interaction through our communities,” said David Metzler, CEO of OneRecovery. “This program update will enable us to provide a much richer, more compelling experience for all members, particularly those who have more than one life area they want to work on.”
About OneRecovery Solutions, Inc.
OneRecovery develops social networking solutions and behavioral change programs that drive member engagement to improve health outcomes and reduce the cost of care. Our web and mobile-based Social Solutioning® program influences positive behavior to improve health and deliver measurable value through a patented combination of social-networking technology, evidence-based clinical principals and engaging game mechanics. For additional information visitwww.onehealth.com.
Chief Marketing Officer
Myla Wagner Public Relations